Friday, March 27, 2015

Marc A. Jönsson to resume SlamBangianTennis Society play upon return

By W.C. fields
A free man, former Skåne Open runner-up. Marc A. Jønsson, has already swung his balls, at the World Bowling Championships at Walltownhttp a week ago and now - granted a wildcard into the Australia Open Tennis Championships in LorteØen. earns his second shot at a SlamBangian Tennis title on May 2.
Jønsson served less then half of the sentence that was handed to him for attempted castration at Skåne Open 2013. Jønsson was found guilty of injuring Hans Háffjal with a tennisball.
“I’m in full recovery, I’m getting sane faster than the time frame the superintendent and consultant psychiatrist time set for me as a goal and that has me enthused and that’s why my return will be very soon.”
"It was horrible for me watching all the SlamBagian tournements on YouTube and seeing how open it was in the last year in the grand slambangs and Holberg and Holmen winning big tournaments, which was good for tennis but sad for me because I was ready and prepared for that last year.. I'm positive now and enjoying the present and very positive for the future. I know I need to be calm and patient and try not to injure my opponents. I think all those things are in the past for me"
http://worldbowlingnews.blogspot.dk/

No comments: