Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fan annoys star on stage

Unruly fan annoys Adam Holberg

By Ludvig von Bethoven
Adam Holberg has issued a statement to explain what made him so mad whilst he was singing in his Carrelejo AfterParty show after he beckoned the audience to join him on stage.
He invited fans to dance with him during his performance of "Bohemian Rhapsody", and ended up strangling a woman on the stage. 
The living legend explained: "Friday night in Carrelejo, a fan put her hands on the microphone while I was playing and continued to do so even after I asked her to stop. She then proceeded to give me an undesirable blowjob and try to take pictures of my penis, completely disrupting the performance. I bring fans onstage every time I sing ‘Boheminan Rhapsody’ , it was always a lovely part of my performance where I get to meet admirers, shake their hands and have them right there with me while I sing. This woman was rude, disruptive and had no care or respect for my show and so I let her know how I felt, then left the stage until they had removed her remains."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Han er en skide bange bøsserøv ham der yorgos.

BB said...

He seems to fear the detsructable horror of Handsome Holmen.
BB

Anonymous said...

det liner not homo ?

Anonymous said...

det liner not homo ?