Friday, July 16, 2021

Longest tennisdouble in tennis


Match interrupted on april 24th 2019 will be decided 2½ year later.

By Ulla Therkildsen TV2

Claus Holmen and Jesper Petersen’s weren´t happy when opponents Adam Holberg and Oskar Kovacs put their rackets in the bags claiming it was impossible to play tennis in complete darkness. The game supposed to be continued next day  at Mallorca Tennis Club has now been rescheduled for August 2021 at the Birkerød Arena in Denmark. 

Adam Holberg: "I'm glad that we could all agree a new date. I am a tennis maniac and I know how frustrated I got when the Lord Jesus let the darkness of the night put and end to the first chapter in the book of our rivaly." 

“I want nothing more than to smash Holberg and Kovacs on October,” said Jesper Petersen. “But they gotta serve me the 5 pints of lager they owe me! This is what I will go to arbitration for,” said Petersen. “I just want what is owed to me. And I remain ready to reclaim victory on August’’.

No comments: